I have heard of failures of the fork crown bolt or the diving board
plate on the Mark's rack, but I would really like to see how much weight,
how it was loaded, and what kind of riding led to each failure. I'm not
going to ever go close to tempting fate with my loads, but my curiosity is
really itching to know what exactly happened in these rack failures.

John