I like those Sheltas. Ordering one soon. Tilleys are great too but very hot
in the desert. Too thick. I don't wear a helmet. Crashing is a low
probability event. Skin cancer is 100% probability in my case. They've been
burning and cutting them off me every 6 months for 30 years.

Sierra Trading Post has quite a few. I've found it's hard to find one that
won't flop into your eyes while you're going downhill at speed. You need a
reasonably stiff brim but small enough so it doesn't cover your field of
vision when on the hoods. 2 1/2-3". I have a mesh-vented Boonie Hat that
Duluth no longer sells. It's perfect with large mesh side panels and 3"
stiff brim all the way around. This is the closest I could find to it:

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-outback-crusher-hat-70518.html?cgid=mens-outerwear-hats&dwvar_70518_color=DKH#start=5&cgid=mens-outerwear-hats

Craig-love the smell of burning flesh-in Tucson