What a great looking bike.

I'd love to hear how you feel about running it with the Jack Browns.  I am
in the market for some new rubber for my Bob Brown Road Bike and am torn
between Compass 32's (whatever they are named) and the Jack Browns.  I've
been running the bike with an old pair of Grand Bois Cerf Extra Ledger --
love the way they roll but getting a bit tired of picking gravel out of
them.

Sean
EA, NY