Love this story Tim!  I was super excited when I saw your first instagram
post but then I realized I was a couple days late luring you into Rochester
:-)

Maybe we can get you north a bit next time and micro tour all the breweries
and vegan places to eat in the city.

John is a treasure!

For any other Riv canal tourers, you're always welcome to pitch a tent and
shower/do laundry/cook/grill/make repairs at our place....we're
approximately 7.5 miles off the canal and most of that is traveled on an
old rail bed/power ROW.

I'd invite you to sleep inside but...young kids.  You're better off in the
back yard... ROFL.   Now that I think of it, I should set up our big-ish
shed to be able to accomodate a bug net for rainy overnights.

Now to get that Autumn Riv unmeeting planned...