Got a pair in.

So far it's been a breeze to set up, but I ditched the straddle hanger for
moon units. The spring tension seems pretty even out the box. Did not have
to adjust spring tension at all so far. So in that sense, it was just
slightly easier to set up than the Paul Neo Retros. Can also adjust toe in.

Initial impression - less braking force than Paul Neo Retros, but not as
grabby either. I think for a road bike it's a great option, but I would
pick the Neo Retros for dirt/off-road applications. I don't feel the need
to switch pads at the moment, but haven't been able to put its paces
through any rain yet.