On one of my bikes I like to switch back and forth between a basket and a
rando bag. I used zip ties for a long time, but it seemed wasteful to be
cutting them off every few weeks. One of the bikey Instagram accounts I
follow (I can't remember which one) showed someone attaching their rack by
weaving an Arno strap (which is the same Irish straps) between the rack and
the basket. The Arno straps are very solid and I carry heavy loads
sometimes) Now that I've been doing it for a while, I can install the
basket quickly. One caveat:  I'm using a Haulin Colin platform rack, so
there's a lot of support for the basket.

Now I'm curious about the tool box buckle technique...

Brad
Queens