I have had thoughts of rebuilding my Rivendell Mountain with not
necessarily Rivendell Silver parts, but with Rivendell designed or special
parts like the Phil Wood Rivvy hubs, Rivendell Grip King/MKS Lambda pedals,
Silver thumb shifters. My bike is built with a mix of late generation
SunTour XC-Pro and Wilderness Trail Bikes (WTB) components. I have a hard
time replacing what is an excellent build for the sake of Rivendelling it
out. I like a lot of the Silver products, but not anymore than what I have.
I kind of kick myself for not getting a set of the Phil Wood Rivvy hubs for
down the line. I will Rivvy up the Heron Touring/Wayfarer as much as I can.

Reginald Alexis