Unless it's been Grant-fathered in, it's OT, as would be any other medication or herbal supplement.

On 09/10/2018 11:05 PM, Patrick Moore wrote:
I have some questions. If anyone has used it therapeutically, I'd be grateful to hear from him or her.

For some reason, I "feel" that cannabis oil, or perhaps cannabis generally, is not too unrivendellian ...?

Patrick Moore, who hasn't had a toke since 1983, and that one and all earlier ones were outside the jurisdiction.

--
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia