I'm having a hard time finding standover heights for the 56 Hunq (which I
believe was only offered in 650b) with the max tire.  This chart
<https://www.rivbike.com/pages/geometry> lists standover of the 56 at 84.1,
and 58 at 86.7 -- but not sure if that's at max tire size, which would be a
2.35.  I would think they'd provide standover spec's at the max tire, but
who knows.  I can call Riv of course, but thought some of you may have
actual measurements...

If anyone out there has a 56/650b or 58/700c with 2.25 or greater tires,
could you share your standover height at the midpoint of the TT?

Theoretically I'd ride a 58 (90.5 pbh), which would be fine for the road.
But, given this would be more off-roadish, I think a standover max of 84
(with max width tire) would be safer for bumpy stuff and sudden dismounts

Thanks,
Tom