let's meet at the Village of Pittsford Community Library front entrance at
1pm.  It'll be open and there will be bathrooms and a water fountain for
last minute stuff. Here's a google maps link:

https://goo.gl/maps/KazHMtcjb9o

Towpath Bike Shop was nice enough to offer their **rear** parking lot for
us (Don't park in front).  They said we didn't need to check in with them
but I would anyways (Manager approved).  It's a stone's throw from the
library, here's another google maps link:

https://goo.gl/maps/eMthsMKrGZ12

(you have to pass their building and then backtrack around to the rear)

In keeping with the "unmeeting" theme, there haven't been a lot of details
posted....that's half on purpose to have fun with the unmeeting aspect and
half because I'm a busy boy.

Feel free to call the shop if you have any dire questions 😎😎😎😎
585-340-7464