I added a note that Appaloosa was first available in March of 2016.

I think Appaloosa was, like the various iterations of the name Roscoe
Bubbe/Boscoe Rubbe, a name that was floating around for awhile waiting to
be paired with a bike concept that was going to move forward into
production.The original use of the name in print predated its use as what
we now know as Appaloosa by several years.