I shoot Portra 400, Tri X, or HP5 in Pentax manual cameras...got a bunch of
them. I recently started shooting the Portra and absolutely love it. Sure,
I have to send it off to develop it but that isn't a big deal.

I like to shoot festivals, events, protests, ect. with them. Wherever
humans gather seems to be a good place to get some nice shots and a small
kit using one short telephoto and a fast 50mm keeps me busy finding shots.

When on the bike I will take my Pentax MX and a 50mm f1.4 and just shoot
whatever I see that seems interesting. Depending on the ride that may be
nothing because I'm more focused on cycling or I wind up stopping all the
time.

I always have a film camera when vacationing and will shoot whatever,
whenever.

I tend to shoot less frames when using film over digital, but I seem to
have more fun using the film. I don't know why that is but I think it has
to do with deliberately slowing down and being choosy because the equipment
forces me to. (motordrives don't belong on film cameras. ;) lol)