Lum - Yes, indeed we do. The glorious summers and early autumns make all
the gray, drizzly month a lot easier. Hope you get to ride out here one of
these days. Sequim is a *really* beautiful place.

Patrick & Patrick - These are 35c Delta Cruisers, so a very supple 38 like
the Barlow Pass sounds promising if the QB stays with me a while longer.
Clearance will be tight but I can picture it working. Just mildly concerned
about puncture protection. It has a 17/19 DOS ENO, by the way. Gear-inches
fall in the high-50s and mid-60s, if memory serves.