Lotsa good ideas here, as usual. Thanks Bunch!

I picked up a Revelate feedbag yesterday at my local REI and immediately
did not like it...my knee hits it when I stand to pedal. Plus my camera
does not fit, so no go.

I am a dedicated Mark's rack and basket guy (and I load it heavy, ha!).
I've been down the rando bag route, liked it for awhile, but I find Wald
basket plus shopsack is just so versatile.

I found my camera does *just* fit into my Swift bar bag. That spot is kinda
crowded with SIS cables and the aforementioned basket, but it does hold the
camera well. Just not super easy to pull out.

I'll likely stick with what I got, or figure out some sort of padded insert
that can live in my basket.