Hi, Leah!

Thanks for the information.  I'm in the car a lot and downloaded and listed
to episodes 1-4 all in the same day!

For anyone who is interested in listening, I found the first part of
episode 3--how Joe got into the business and how architecture relates to
bikes (he is a registered architect)-- interesting.  I also loved episode 4
(and feared for the future of LBS everywhere), where he published the
keynote from Interbike.

The most "fun-ist" thing for me after listening to these podcasts, though,
is that I'll be in Brooklyn in about a month and I'm now planning on
stopping by to visit, assuming NY traffic doesn't cause me to be late to my
original appointment.

Roberta