Spy photos added -- taken by camera phone so they are appropriately
grainy.

Also got to ride it. It's a really good ride; smooth, nimble, and very
comfy with the Marathon XRs. I can see going a long way on it.

Grant is going to post better pictures tonight.

How do I explain the mud I splashed on my pants to my boss?

jim m
wc ca