Hi all:

My shoes are due to ship October 10.  I truly believe that there was a typo
in order receipt notification.  The 10 to 12 days was meant to say 10 to 12
weeks.  If they are making the shoes from the basics, including spinning
the material to create them, 10 to 12 days seems unrealistic.  Looking at
the time frames of delivery, 10 to 12 weeks seems more realistic.  I hope
everyone enjoys their shoes.

Jay "Shoe man" LePree
Demarest, NJ