Make that 3!
Got mine, I  had ordered a standard size & I won't say they are too small,  but
there ain't any extra for sure. If I ever do order more I'll go up a size.
I've only just put them on like 5 minutes ago so I'll reserve judgment until
I've had time to break them in. I do feel like they will stretch some. The
color seems darker then what I ordered, but may look better in the daylight.