I think the design of the rear Simworks rack is especially elegant, as well,
Justin. Unfortunately, the max load on these appears woefully inadequate. The
3kg carrying capacity of the Simworks On The Road Rear Carrier compared to a
Tubus Logo Evo’s 26kg max load, for instance. This is a large discrepancy
between what looks like similar touring style racks. This has me thinking this
could be typo, or perhaps Nitto is being overly conservative.
Seems a shame; the SW carrier’s form and finish are hard to beat compared to
what’s out there, but a 3kg rating is likely to turn away serious load haulers.