Similarly, I'm 6'3.5", and I'm pretty happy with 64 cm Atlantis, but I don't
consider it a full-on dirt bike, but I do take it in the dirt a lot.

I have short legs for my height and keep my seat no higher than 81 cm above the
center of the BB.

I'm considering a Hunqapillar as my dedicated mountain bike with wide knobbies
on it at all times and probably bullmoose bars and a mountain triple with a
12-36 in the back. As such, I am wondering if the 58 cm would be just the size
I want. I'll talk to the guys at Rivendell if I really get serious about this,
but I just wanted to share. There aren't any geometry charts yet, are there?

-Jim W.

p.s. As for the appearance, I think it looks pretty good in the photo, built
up, and without paint. With paint, it's gonna be beautiful.