Hi,

It will definitely take a standard 27.2 seatpost. I am also including the
knurled seatpost I used with it.

I've relisted my Homer and lowered the price significantly. You can view it
here:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=202467166805&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

It's been a wonderful bike to me. The reason I'm selling is because my body
has changed a lot in the last six years, and with that, my style of riding.
Plus my 40th birthday is coming up and I'm hoping to treat myself to a new
Riv. ;)

I would be so happy to see someone love this bike as much as I have.

If you have any more questions, you can contact me directly at
je...@rivbike.com.

Thank you for looking!
--jenny @ RBW