I'm looking to pick up some new tires for my 2017 canti Sam, but I'd like to
hear others' experiences on clearances before making my decision.  I've
narrowed it down to Snoqualmie Pass or Supple Vitesse 48's, either SL or EX,
not sure of the ride difference (the claim is the extra rubber of the EX is
only on the tread).

Currently I have 35mm Paselas on H+Son TB14 rims, and they measure 36mm on the
front and 36.5 on the rear, both roughly 35mm high.  My clearance from the tire
to the rear seatstay bridge fender mount is 13mm.

So you can see where my hesitation toward the Supple Vitesse is coming from...
Unless they run small, I don't think it'll work...

Does anyone have any experience with the 48mm Vitesse?