So, help me understand these things. Why on earth would anyone use
them? I have no trouble understanding that they'd do a fine job of
shining your hubs (as if that really mattered). But, then again, in
use they hide the hub and thus you can't see the shine anyway. Do
people with hubshiners remove them for special occasions so they can
actually experience the blinding bling of their hubs or do they keep
the hub shiner on at all times like those people who cover their
furniture with clear vinyl so that the couch stays nice and clean?