I'd love to give this tall Ram a new home, alas, I'm in no position to make
that happen with some recent financial challenges and a little one of my
own greatly restricting riding time.

I have an early 80's Schwinn Traveler (27" frame ~68.5cm) currently filling
that slot (lighter duty and more road oriented companion to my heavier duty
65cm Clem H dad-bike) and barely get any miles on that one as it is.  If
you were local to me on the east coast and shipping could be avoided I'd
likely be more inclined to work something out and purge my less desirables
but can't justify it right now, unfortunately.

Best of luck with the sale.  I also don't see an asking price noted and
you'll likely gain more interest with a stated price... I haven't done much
buying/selling through the group myself but think its a general requirement
to tag as a FS post and state a price.

Best,
Brian Cole
Lawrenceville, NJ