campout.  It's functionally as-new.  It has also been converted to Captain
Hook closures.  $165 shipped

3. Sackville Saddlesack Medium, Sapphire. I bought this from Rivendell new
and it's never been used.  I had a Sapphire blue ensemble that I was going
to use on a particular build and ended up executing a different build.  The
matching Sapphire blue Shopsack is now super beat up because I use it
constantly.  This one has the newer fabric bottom.  $180 shipped.

4. A Nitto R-14 Rear rack with tombstone.  I bought this when I bought bag
#1 above.  It's been used a few times on a few different bikes. I just
pulled it from the rear of my HubbuHubbuH tandem.  For now, I will only
sell it along with bag #1 or bag #2.  I'll work with you on the struts you
need.  $80 shipped along with the purchase of either bag #1 or bag #2

5. A new Nitto R-14 rear rack with tombstone.  I bought this new from Riv
for setup with bag #2, but never got around to setting it up.  I'll work
with you to get you the strut setup you need.  $90 shipped along with the
purchase of either bag #1 or bag #2

If you don't understand why I'm only letting the racks go with a bag
purchase, it's that the tombstone style R-14 is no longer available, and
that is the best setup for the leather-bottom Sackvilles. If I'm keeping
either of the leather bottom Sackvilles, I want to keep the R-14 to go with
it. If the bags sell without racks, then I'll sell the racks separately.

FLICKR ALBUM of photos
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/albums/72157674989634138>

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA