I had posted this a few weeks ago here. Below are the specs again, but I am
dropping the asking price to $1500 and am open to reasonable offers.
Thanks.  -- Forrest (Iowa City)

I am the second owner; have had it under 2 years. $1500, buyer pays actual
shipping. (Seat post, bottle cages not included, but Nitto R14 top rack is
included I can include a saddle, but not the Rivet one pictured.)

Photos:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/B7rjxJhGoZAnMTTHA

Parts:
Nitro Tallux stem, 7 cm
Ultegra headset
Nitto 46 cm Noodles
TRP road brake levers, drilled levers, gum hoods
Silver bar-end shifters
Grand Cru sidepull brakes from Velo Orange
Shimano 105 F & R derailers
Sugino triple crank set, 175 arms
Compass Barlow Pass tires (38 mm)
Mavic MA2 rims, 32 hole