From: Ethan <ethan.bickf...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 06:12:00 -0800 (PST)
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: google maps

it is a VERY new feature and in Beta. A) Did you select "bicycling" as
the mode of travel from the drop down menu? B) If you did and it gave
you that result you should click the report a problem link and report
the issue.

Personally... it gave me what looks to be a reasonable route from my
home in central Massachusetts to work in Boston (not a commute I plan
to make often at 32 miles but good to do once in a while).

Looking forward to it!

Ethan