Ethan and his bike look great together.  LOVE the honey colored saddle and
matching cork grips.  It  must have been pretty satisfying to him to do the
final shellac.  Classy bike for a classy kid!

Awesome story about the boy biking to school with a broken, and now, fixed
bike.  The Benefactor effect ripples on.  I wonder what your encounter will
be when you see each other  next time. Do tell. I'm sure he'll never forget
your help.