Tony,

My caliper gives ~1.41" wide for BJP 35mm extralight with tubes at ~55psi
on a H Plus Son TB14 rim. Height is hard to measure precisely but
eyeballing with the caliper id guess maybee 1.35". So in metric ~35.8 wide
and 34.3 tall.

Congratulations on the new ride. Looks very cool.
I've got two 1 speeds (both from RBW) I really like a lot. I strongly
encourage you to put a fixed cog on that hub and try that for at least a
week or two. I was inadvertently introduced to fixed town/commute riding
several decades ago and boy am I glad that happened, been using one off and
on ever since. If you don't care for it forget it. But who knows perhaps
you'll be hooked like I was. There's nothing like trying for knowing.
I gather many here don't care for toe clips, but I kinda like em. For a non
cleated shoe the MKS clone of the WI clone of the Lyotard MB pedal is
really great. Just file / cut off the silly tabs on the inside side of the
platform. With a set of Soma deep large toe clips my bulky Keen sandals
work fine.

regrards
ted
sf east bay ish