I've used the Groody Brothers for a frame powder coating project several
years ago.  They do very nice work.  I have no financial or business
involvement with them.  I would just like to contribute to this thread
based on my own experience.  I'd suggest looking at their website to see
examples of their work.

Steve Butcher
Stockton, Missouri (about 3 hours drive southwest of Kansas City)