You’d need mounts and a beefier fork. Why do you ask? Unless you ride in
insanely stupid conditions (below freezing but the roads are wet because the
sun shines in places so everything freezed when it gets on your bike, including
rim brakes, or in deep snow so the snow clogs up the rims), cantilevers are
brilliant. Ask me how I know. Grin. And in those conditions, disk brakes have
been known to freeze up too, and are harder to clear. Only reliable solutions I
found were drum brakes (which have other problems) or fixed gear back pedal
braking, which I’ve switched to and absolutely love for my insanely stupid
conditions. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick