My 2 1/2 year old ~30lbs daughter still loves the yepp mini.  She's tall enough
that my 5'5" wife is no longer comfortable being able to negotiate the toddler
helmet knocking her chin but for my 6' self it's not an issue.

My daughter loves it, each seat has a weight limit/recommendation.  Front
seating can move past the strapped in seat with a cycle truck/Euro style small
saddle mounted up on the TT once they are old enough to sit on a saddle.  I
plan to transition to that next summer most likely.

We also use a Burley trailer for rides she seems likely to fall asleep on.

Tony