I'm trying to fine tune the bar setup on my Dahon Hon Solo. I can't use a
drop bar -- my default type and much, much preferred over anything else
I've used, since I have a very sensitive left palm -- because those won't
fold nicely.

The M-bar is a lot better than a straight bar or than the Ritchey cowhorn
that preceded it, but with the 2" reach extender -- needed, because
perching the bar on the tippy top of the bar mast, as the design otherwise
dictates, is even worse -- it sits too far from the saddle: either its the
right reach and too high; the right reach and too low; or the right height
and 1" too far forward.

So: I'd like a bar no wider than the original Moustache where I can hold on
at a forward curve, as with the M bar, but that has less reach. I don't
need drop, and I don't want the Albastache because it's too wide.

I can have brake levers either on the curves, as with the original road M
bar, or on the trailing flats, as with the original mtb M bar; the point is
to get narrow curves that are less far away than with the M bar.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique