Anyone have one or more used pairs of MKS Allways, Grip Kings (Lambda), or
Sneaker (RMX) pedals with good, smooth spinning, no play bearings I can try to
see how we get along? I’m trying to keep the experimental cost down as I narrow
things to a pedal that works for my foot retention. Once I know, then I’ll buy
new from either Rivendell or Compass for the second and subsequent pedals.

Possible trade items: Catalyst pedals, on pair in new condition, one pair in
rebuilt bearings with a slight wobble that is “normal”, and one pair that needs
the bearing rebuilt, several pair MKS touring pedals well used, MKS stream
pedals good condition, excellent bearings, excellent bearings.

Pedal Pickle details update, for the unlikely event anyone is interested: I
blew up MKS steel toeclips on singletrack, winter shoes are too big/long for
toeclips of any usable kind (including nylon), so I went back to Holdfast
straps, which work best with a platform pedal, but I destroy VP’s bearings in a
matter of months and that’s the test pedals I’m riding now, so I expect them to
fail somewhat soon. MKS bearings have yet to fail me, with far longer use. The
HoldFast straps and I are getting along brilliantly, as are I and the cheep VP
nylon pedals, at least until I bust the bearings. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick

www.CredoFamily.org
www.MindYourHeadCoop.org