Unsubscribe me. I call things like I see them.  Boy I am pissed, and my PTSD is
pinned.

I am done with this crew of hatred. It just never stops. I am done with
Rivendell. The owners group is not an owners group. It is the church of Grant
and his blind minions. The undercurrent of hate is constantly here. I would bet
a dollar that the haters are Republican as their hate is ALWAYS bubbling over
in society. Any critisism is not allowed of Grants creations even when it is a
personal opinion for a personal taste. I really respect Grant, but jeeez
people, its a bicycle, not about what to do about global warming. I’ve done my
fair share of fawning over my Atlantis and posting it to drive sales....all to
help Grant survive. It is a perfect bike after all, but I don’t think the Boots
is....so far. Sorry.  The planet will be mostly uninhabitable in sixty years,
fact.  I really can’t respect or like anyone who drives a car, so I don’t
respect most of the people on here. The science is solid, and people drive
knowing that they are contributing to mass death. You are knowingly mass
murderers and your mind won’t accept that, but its the truth. Diluting it out
through all the cars in the world falls false. Electric car owners get a pass.
Do your moral and civic duty and get rid of your gas burners and save my
grandchild. If you can’t do that, burn in the hell of your own making. It’s
time to go to war for the planet. Pick a side. Global warming is not political.
It is fatal, and I live in a society where the bike is still considered a
hobby, a toy. You all contribute to that. Have fun with your Rivendell toy
hobby. For Gods sake, keep insulting and arguing over your toys, it gives the
owners group a wonderful reputation.
Global warming warriors, rise up and raise total hell. It’s time for battle.
SCREAM!
While the world burns, Spend your energy elsewhere, you group of grumpy old men.
RIP Paradise. Goodbye
ClaytonSent from Yahoo Mail for iPad