Thank you all for the warm welcome!

The setup of the bike has worked nicely; it's incredibly comfortable and
functioned well with everything I've thrown at it. With temps dropping and
winter taking hold, I'll be putting studded tires on shortly. I'm
interested to see how it behaves, but have little doubt all will be well.

Patrick, it's funny how quickly we can adapt to change and taking on added
responsibilities. There's no doubt it has been difficult at times for you
raising your kids, but I'm sure it has been an incredible experience.

Deacon, you're absolutely right about the big frame/low saddle combo; it's
worked really well so far. I thoroughly enjoy your posts about riding in
the mountains, and your Hunqabeam is such a killer bike!

Bicycle Belle, Minnesota is definitely a terrific place to live for
multiple reasons. The winters are a little rough, but over the past 5 years
of living here, I've accepted them for what they are.

Jonathan, was your Atlantis listed on craigslist? I'm more than happy to
have helped re-balance the distribution of Atlanti(?).