I know this has been covered, but maybe there are new options out there. What
do people like for a tire with these characteristics

-650b 2.0-2.35 size
-All rounder (not totally slick, not totally knobby)
-not super-duper thin (I ride on messed up streets)
-also not slow feeling

I currently have wtb horizons, which I like, but they are not great on loose
dirt and I wouldn’t mind something a little bigger anyway, since I have room. I
like the look of the byways and may go that way, but I wanted to see what else
people like. My riding is like 80% pavement/20% dirt, but when it’s dirt it is
usually pretty loose.