Thanks Bill,

The reason I was looking for a smaller version of Huge Rosco MTN Mixte were
precisely 4 (more aesthetic) reasons:

1.) Uses Hunq fork instead of Joe fork for larger tires
2.) The Hunq fork is can fit the Nitto 32f mini front rack which i already
have
3.) The seat stay cluster is much nicer on the HRMM
4.) I like the color better of the HRMM

Till then, I'm probably going to keep my eyes peeled for the
yellowish-green CLEM L. Or wait to see what Riv puts out next.

Phil Kim
Arlington, VA