Addison,

You're Allrounder is such an awesome bike, I love the color! I lived in
Reno from '05-'09 and know how many amazing places there are to ride. The
bullmoose bars Rivendell sells are a little different from the stock
bullmoose bars on an '84 Stumpjumper I used to own. It looks like the newer
bars sweep back a little more and are wider. The old-school bullmoose bars
worked well for me on various terrain and I would definitely consider using
the newer version on a future build. My only gripe was due to the lack of
hand positions, after about 20 miles of riding I'd get a little stiff and
need to stretch.