Patrick,

I have the Katanaboy 500 for the big jobs when I know there's a bigger
downed tree on a trail.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4FH-8hTEU/

A Big Boy I'll take out w/ me in general if I know there were high winds
from any recent storms.  And a Gomboy that I'll bring on the bikepacking
trips.

HA HA HAwesome on the Swiss fire log.  I've been wanting make some w/ the
Katanaboy.  Then place them in spot where I hope to be camping soon.

I'll use the sale of the 415 to get a GB hand hatchet.