Gosh darn it! Yesterday I posted to the 650B list thinking I was posting to
iBOB. Apparently I needed another dose of humility and repeated the same
SNAFU today, but to the RBW list. Yes, I'm a doofus. Please substitute
"RBW'er" for "iBOB" in my post and it'll make more sense.

Thanks for your understanding,

-Jack K.