Thanks Phil!

Yeah, my rim is 20mm on the inside and 27mm on the outside and the tire
measures 50mm. One SV14 blew at around 48 psi, one survived ;) A Michelin
"tank" tube replaced the other.
Unfortunately one tire is a complete banana, very poorly crafted, maybe by an
intern or so. Which gives me also the impression quality control doesn't exist
there. The black center tread is off b about 4 mm on several spots where it's
suppose to connect with the sidewall. All the spots where it doesn't make it to
the sidewall are paper thin, plus the corners of tread is about 1mm thinner
there. Fortunately it looks like I will get a replacement, time consuming but
nonetheless uncomplicated so far, lets see.

Ride wise I'm quite surprised not so positive for now. At 25/30 PSI it's not as
plush as I expected. Not sure if my Gauge on the Turbo Morph is accurate,
didn't compare it yet. According to that pump my Panaracer Ribmos 1.75 where at
18/22 PSI which is way under their recommended PSI, but they where great that
way.

Riding the RTP at 22/26 at the moment, feels better ...but also not
recommneded, but the only real approvement that way.

I was mostly surprised about the different handling/stearing with these tires.
On one side you feel like riding a big boat or an old Cadillac, BUT the
stearing is realy agile, in a weird way. The tire, unless holding the steerer
real stable on straight, the front turns imediatelly and radically, this
multiplies with stuff on your front rack. Did not get used to it yet. I don't
get the physics why, but its a lot more work for the arms and wrists.

Well, we'll see... as many say, you got to find your sweet spot on the pressure
and for now I don't ride it with the little shaky banana tire on the front.

Cheers,