Time for some spring cleaning. I'll take some pictures, if needed. Any
reasonable offer will be accepted ... they've been gathering dust for
a while, and I'm not looking to make a killing on somebody's
nostalgia. That said, some of it could be viewed as "collectible".

Tiny Frames:
Bridgestone XO-1 Purple 42cm c-t (with headset, bottom bracket, and
seatpost.)
    Fine condition, not used a lot.

Shogun - 43cm c-t - Tange Prestige, metallic grey/metallic yellow
combo. Pristine example of 1980's Japanese frame building.
     This is built with a Shimano Dura Ace 7400 6-speed SIS group,
described below. Could sell whole bike or separately.

Parts:

The aforementioned Dura Ace 7400 6-speed SIS group, barely used,
including
Cranks - 165mm 52/39
Bottom Bracket
Derailleurs (rear short cage, front clamp 28.6 (of course))
Down tube shifters
Brake calipers
Headset
Seatpost
Pedals (yup, the ones with the built-in toe clips and special cleats,
but I don't have the special cleats)
Hubs - 36h laced to Torelli clincher rims, with Panaracer tires on
them
Freewheel - fairly small, I'd guess 13-21.
Chain
Only thing misisng - brake levers, as this tiny bike has AGC compact
levers, instead.

I have more, of course, but still trying to decide what to do with
them. For example:
Phil hubs (130/freewheel) 32h laced to Ambrosio tubular rims with
Campionato del Mondo tires mounted. From the early days of RBW.
    Having sold my Heron Touring to a pal, I find myself without a
frame that can fit these fatties. If somebody really wants these
wheels, make an offer. I'm contemplating finding another frame just so
I can use these and another set with some Jack Brown tires.

Campagnolo Record hubs, 126mm, 36h, laced by Joe Young to some bling
Campagnolo polished tubular rims that are pretty light.

And, as always, lots of Willow chainrings and a big box full of NOS
SunTour Cyclone brake calipers

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI, USA