I avoid making tiny orders from Rivendell just because I don’t think it’s worth
the shipping department’s time if my order is small. I needed a couple small
bits so today I drove out to RBWHQ. I parked my van and...

Grant:  “Hi, Bill”
Me: “Hi, Grant”
Grant: “We should go for a ride”
Me: “That would be cool”
Grant: ...
Me: ...
Grant: “OK, let’s go”
Me: “Um, now?”
Grant: “Grab a bike”

So, I got to do a fun 14 mile Mount Diablo dirt ride with Grant. 2000 feet of
climbing. Grant made me stop several times so he could go ahead and take
photos. It was a perfect day on Diablo. Everything was damp with a few flowing
streams to cross but no deep mud. It was cool but nowhere near cold. Just a
perfect serendipity country bike ride. If his photos turn out perhaps we’ll see
them on the Blahg (which rhymes with bag sag and gag, I learned).  It was a
super memorable day

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca