Hello Judy,

That is a super bicycle. It would be helpful if you mention where you are
located and perhaps a detailed description of how the bicycle is currently
built and a current photo or two.

No that my opinion is germane, but my first impression is the asking price is
rather low for a complete Atlantis with S&S couplers, especially if equipped
with racks.

Fortunately or unfortunately it is not my size. If it was a 56cm, I would be in
crisis right now.

Good luck with the sale.

IanA
Edmonton AB Canada