I'm going to suspend my Not Being Here for a moment to Be Here for this:
Resurrecting that thread over a $20 gift certificate is bullshit. I subscribe
to a dozen bikey email lists and they all generate BUY NOW EVERYTHING ON SALE
crap weekly. The idea behind subscribing to the Riv email is you want their
promotions. If you don't want to hear it and a push to buy $20 worth of stuff
bothers you, GET OFF THE TRAIN AND GO WATCH A TERRIBLE LOUIS CK ROUTINE.

I used the reminder that Riv is a thing I'm into to buy the extra doodads for
my workstand I've been wanting. It wasn't even hard.