Oh, and please excuse the current wiring and such.  I am still
experimenting with light placement and actually changed the whole thing
around just before today's ride.

One thing of note, and I am not sure it is all that elegant, but I used one
of the rear tail light mounts (for a Clem rack) to mount a rear facing SON
taillight, there between the seat stays.  I did not have room on the seat
post for mounting there and also did not want to use a rack (as adding
racks and weight are my normal approach).  Anyway, it works!

Bob