Last Saturday my girlfriend and I decided to start at Bitersweet
chocolate shop and bike to Rivendell. She wanted to see what all the
hubbub was all about and why I spend so much money there. We had
beautiful weather and got lunch at the Rivendell-recommended Tulios.
She yelled at me for buying to much stuff and we were off back to
Danville. Right when we get back on the Iron Horse trial a lumber yard
explodes and we ride back with dark scary clouds in our pictures.
Funny way to make a good couple day.

Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/sets/72157623615749378/with/4430630623/

- Manny "lucky to share my hobbies with my love one" Acosta