I don’t know. He’s a little cartoony but definitely seems smart enough to own
all the cliches. I’ve seen more than 1 (5) thing he did that I thought, “woah.
Cool. Haven’t seen that in that way before.” I’m happy he’s repping rivendells
and maybe I’m dumb but I don’t think he’d do it if he didn’t like them.... I
mean they can’t be paying him much.... and I bet there are a lot of other
companies offering a lot more money.

I also think that Atlantis is bad ass.

Anyway, I’m just a straight white dude who only takes his shirt off when
swimming and would really rather have it on then too.

(Also maybe let’s try to not discourage advocates from being advocates because
they themselves happen to be of the current majority. It’s not helpful to
anyone IMHO. I see more diversity in his and his girlfriend’s feed than about
anywhere else in the popular cycling world. It isn’t perfect but it’s
something).

I’ve never typed “imho” before.