I saw your original post about JA sizing but I'm not sure if it was B4 or
after I ordered the Atlantis. I have Billie bars with a 110mm stem. They
come back a long way and I feel I would have felt a bit cramped even with a
130mm stem on the 50. FWIW, I had a Berthoud Aspin saddle with cut out on
it. I took a chance on a Brooks Cambium C19. The difference was immediately
noticeable. Much better. Bike Tires Direct has them for $87.50 shipped. Riv
does not carry the cut out version.